Monday, June 29, 2009

Custom Order for Melissa

I was so excited to do this order because most of the skirts were all ones I hadn't done before!
And I get excited to create something new :)
Check her out! She has some of the most gorgeous newborn photos I have ever seen.
And now hopefully soon you'll see some sporting my pettiskirts ;)
Thank you for your order Melissa!
I had so much fun making your pettiskirts and I really hope to one day soon have my own pictures through you!
Keep in mind that all these pictures below are not her work..
but merely my attempt to snap shot them before they're gone forever.
So excuse my poor photography skills :)
Solid red

Fuschia/orange... still a favorite!

Solid Fuschia


Light pink and black. SOOOO adorable. My new favorite skirt ever!



I can NOT wait to see this in Melissa's pics! :)






No comments:

Post a Comment