Friday, July 3, 2009

SALE!

Tired of paying high boutique prices for petti's???
Let's bring back the
BUY ONE GET ONE HALF OFF SALE!
So... you can go to your local boutique and buy one petti for $80...
Or you can order through us and get TWO for $75.
Splurge a little.. or go in with a friend and pay less than $40 each!
Sale goes through Saturday, July 4th- Saturday, July 11th.
*As all of our pettiskirts are custom please allow 2 weeks time before your skirt arrives.
*Shipping is $10 flat.
*You choose your colors.
*Price good for sizes up to girls 8.
*Order more than 2 and get an even BIGGER discount
*Refer a friend and get a $10 gift certificate for your next purchase :)

2 comments:

  1. not that it matters to me because I don't have a girl to dress up...but isn't that more than buy one get one half off? LoL...sorry just wondering.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Megan.. I have no idea what you're talking about.. lol But I will try to explain. Buy one pettiskirt for $50 and get one for $25. So that's 2 pettiskirts for $75. I was simply pointing out that they retail for $80 a piece at the boutiques.... did that explain it better?

    ReplyDelete