Friday, July 24, 2009

Custom order for Jennifer

I was so excited about this order because this lady gave me almost all new color combos to do. :)
Not that I don't love the most popular ones.. sometimes it's just fun to mix it up a little.
She was also kind enough to refer me to sooo many photographers and gave me more business in 2 days than I've had in 3 months :)
So a HUGE thank you to Jennifer.
I hope you LOVE your pettiskirts :)
This one is copen and brown... Love it!
This one is Arabian and Mint.. When I 1st started sewing this one it scared me! But after a tiny freak out moment.. and once the skirt was all put together I really like it! So good choice Jennifer!

The most popular light pink and fuschia


Solid light pink... can I just say how much I love solid colored pettiskirts??! I think they always turn out so pretty. :)

Thank you for the fun order! Have fun with them :)



No comments:

Post a Comment